Is your data really protected? Can you retrieve lost or damaged files?
Is your business prepared for a disaster?
If not, the consequences can be severe…
- Expense of recreating information
- Loss of customer confidence
- Damage to competitive position
- Risk of non-compliance with government mandates
- Exposure to legal liability
- Harm to public image
It’s Your Business
A business can grind to a halt when critical data is lost. That’s why many businesses have processes in place to backup their files on a regular basis. But onsite storage of backup files may not be enough to protect against loss due to a building fire or some other local catastrophe.
The combination of on-site and off-site data backup provides the highest level of protection for your business. With on-site storage, a crashed server can be restored to full production in minutes. With off-site storage, you will have all the information you need to get your business up and running at another location.
What We Offer…
- Off-site storage of regular data backups of file servers, website, email, and other business systems
- Continuous on-site data protection and archiving
- Recovery testing of backup data stored on- and off-site
- Access to backup data by remote offices and teleworkers over secure network connections
- Full service setup across all of office locations
We Make Disaster Recovery Easy
If the risk of data loss is keeping you up at night, NuLeaf has solutions that are right for your organization – at a cost that makes sense.