Can traveling and remote employees access their information at the office?
If not, your business may be losing momentum…
- Not being able to check inventory can impede sales
- Not being able to access email at the office can slow customer response
- Not being aware of calls that reached the desktop can impact the work of office colleagues
- Not having the latest sales reports can hamper executive decision-making
- Not being able to share documents can cause missed deadlines
- Not having ready access to office communications could leave key people out of the loop
It’s Your Business
Providing employees with the means to work anywhere brings huge productivity gains to your organization:
- Mobile devices allow them to keep their inbox under control while on the road.
- Notebooks or tablets let them finish a presentation in the airport lounge.
- Secure connections enable them to catch up during evenings and weekends.
Technologies for working remotely also comprise an essential part of an effective business continuity plan. The inherent decentralization provided by a telework program, for example, enables your business to maintain key services during bad weather or other emergencies that shut down your office.
What We Offer…
- Remote access via a Virtual Desktop service or your own secure VPN allows employees to work from home as if they were in the office.
- Mobility support enables almost any handheld device to access office email, calendar, contacts, files, faxes and voicemail, including Windows Mobile phones, iPhones, Androids and Blackberries, and keep everything synchronized across devices.
- Telework allows remote staff to securely log in and access to the same features that office colleagues enjoy, including their desktop, phone features, conferencing, call center, and databases.
We Make Mobility Easy
If traveling and remote employees are having problems connecting to your network, NuLeaf has solutions that are right for your organization – at a cost that makes sense.