The Business Challenge…
Having dedicated executives on board to guide your Information, Technology and Security operations isn’t always feasible, but the knowledge and expertise they bring to the table is still needed to protect your organization and drive it forward.
NuLeaf helps you navigate the IT governance, risks, and compliance issues associated with today’s fast moving digital world. Our seasoned and experienced C-Level advisors help address the legal, regulatory, contractual and reporting obligations. They know how to synchronize all aspects of your business and its related IT regulatory and industry requirements.
What We Do…
Virtual Chief Information / Chief Technology Officer
- Develops strategic IT plans that encompass staff, infrastructure, software, systems and processes
- Assists with complex IT decisions when it is time to expand, upgrade, or integrate new technologies
- Engages in project planning and management, participating at an operational level as required
- Supervises project execution to ensure milestones are achieved within budgetary parameters
- Reviews and benchmarks projects against business case metrics defined during operational planning phase
Virtual Chief Information Security Officer
- Assists your executive team with security program development, integration, enforcement and training
- Serves as industry compliance expert and oversees remediation efforts
- Provides on-demand consultation – local and remote
- Guides compliance reporting and interfaces with auditors, assessors and examiners
- Provides due diligence / compares vendor services and solutions
We Make IT Easy…
When your organization’s technology comes with a range of legal, regulatory and contractual obligations, NuLeaf’s Virtual C-Level Executive Service brings the high-level expertise you need.