The Business Challenge…
If your organization handles protected health information, as defined in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), you are required to conduct comprehensive and timely risk assessments. As Federal regulators ramp up their audit activities, the potential for enforcement action is very real.
What We Do…
NuLeaf makes it easier to implement risk assessment and reporting as required under the HIPAA Security Rule. Our HIPAA Compliance Gap Analysis & Remediation Service allows your organization to:
- Identify where your HIPAA compliance gaps are in advance of an actual audit
- Remediate any identified gaps ahead of the audit
- Save time and money by passing the annual HIPAA Compliance Audit and Report of Compliance – the first time
- Mitigate the potential for federal investigation and enforcement actions
- Align security and data breach insurance policies with the results of the HIPAA Compliance Gap Analysis and Remediation effort
We Make IT Easy
If your organization handles protected health information, HIPAA Gap Analyses and Remediations, annual audits, and quarterly scanning are essential for achieving compliance objectives. NuLeaf can help you get where you need to be.