Security Compliance & Leadership
Not all organizations can afford a dedicated CISO or security advisor to help them navigate the risks associated with today’s online world. Through our VCISO program, NuLeaf offers an executive-level resource capable of working at all levels within your organization.
What We Do…
- Assist your executive team with integration and interpretation of security program controls
- Serve as your on-demand Virtual Chief Information Security Officer
- Provide on-site and remote consultation
- Serve as an industry compliance expert – e.g., HIPAA / HITECH, PCI-DSS, FERPA, GLBA / FD / FFIEC, FISMA…
- Manage the development, implementation, and maintenance of your security program
- Provide independent, unbiased assessment of threats, risks and compliance
- Assess and oversee existing security team – in-house and third-party
- Train and guide developers on how to build and test secure applications
- Serve as your liaison to auditors, assessors and examiners
- Review audit / assessment reports, assist with prioritizing, oversee remediation efforts, track resolution
- Investigate breaches / incidents, assist with recommended corrective, disciplinary and /or legal actions
- Provide due diligence / compare vendor services and solutions
- Integrate information security into your business strategy, processes and culture
It’s Your Business
When you have a CISO you’ll fare better in the event of a breach, but not every organization needs that role full time. When you’re committed to a robust information security program, or must adhere to a range of legal, regulatory, and contractual obligations, NuLeaf’s VCISO program provides value to all aspects of your business.
We Make IT Easy
Information security capabilities need a boost? NuLeaf can help you get where you need to be.