Does your building suffer from cell phone dead zones?
- Missed calls may lose sales opportunities
- Dropped calls waste your time and customers’ time
- Calls may not transfer from desk phones
- Weak signals may delay response to emergencies
- Frustrated customers may move to a competitor
It’s Your Business
For those on the go, mobile phones are rapidly taking over as the primary communications tool of choice, but if cellular signals are too weak or not available in your building, your employees can become isolated from customers and colleagues. At stake is nothing less than their ability to do business.
To avoid this situation, you should have a proven IT partner examine your building layout, coverage requirements, and service objectives to provide you with an effective, affordable design.
What We Do…
- Cellular site surveys
- Cellular signal mapping
- Cellular distribution system installation
- Cellular coverage testing
- Cellular signal security
We Make In-Building Cellular Easy
If cell phone coverage is a problem in your building, NuLeaf has solutions that are right for your organization – at a cost that makes sense.